Saturday, September 26, 2009

fall forward

fall forward
The new AFI is really good. Nice step forward for those dudes, very cohesive record.

There was a time maybe 10 years ago where their records were so subject to critical analysis and comparisons to their earlier work, but my hopes is that that habit has died.

Most of those fans at that point are probably in their 30's now, and if they're anything like me they are just happy to enjoy a record from a band they had a meaningful musical relationship with when they were younger.

Not to say I'm indifferent and whatever it sounds like I'm game, I think it actually is good!

Anyway. What's new? What are you going as for Halloween? I love asking this every year. I'm going as a pumpkin spiced soy latte. Or maybe I'll just drink one and walk around. What else is new? Anyone see that show ARCHER that was on before Always Sunny Last week? Shit was gold, had cast members from the Venture Bro's, and I love that show.

On our end, we had the wonderful lads in ALL IN VINYL (UK) release our songs from "Bad Things" onto vinyl. Shit looks so dope, I highly suggest you find a way to get your hands on them.

We're going to release the only copies we have (which are like less than 50) very soon, so stay tuned for a special dealio with them. Otherwise you may not be able to get them in the US.

alright, time to fly, as the Penguin says.

Follow us on Twitter! We say funny things like that. Sometimes...

twitter.com/THE_SCARE
twitter.com/DARKERTHANDEATH
twitter.com/Nerpal
twitter.com/Wdoll
twitter.com/fullmoons

No comments: